Development of Embedded System Courses with implementation of Innovative Virtual approaches for integration of Research, Education and Production in Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia
Teaching courses in embedded systems design and production demands a very specific, qualitative and valuable knowledge growth in target the Higher Educational Institutes (HEIs) in Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia, which ensures efficient implementation of high-skilled people in the labor market. To keep this knowledge relevant for the local and international labor market, universities should strengthen their links with industry, working in this field.
This project 544091-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-BE-TEMPUS-JPCR “Development of Embedded System Courses with implementation of Innovative Virtual approaches for integration of Research, Education and Production in UA, GE, AM” [DesIRE] means to bring all partners HEI’s involved up-to-speed with modern tools and embedded platforms and establish a working relationship with local industry.
The goal is to develop relevant and up-to-date course material, deliver supporting hardware for a physical embedded systems laboratory, virtual and remote laboratories, to train the teachers both in the EU and at their own home institution and run a pilot teaching period with the new material to assess the results. All this is done with an elaborate quality scheme, decent management and with ample dissemination of the intermediate and final results.”
- Ilmenau University of Technology (Germany),
- Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra (Slovakia),
- State Technical University in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine),
Crimean Engineering and Pedagogical University, Simferopol (Ukraine),
- Donbass State Engineering Academy, Kramatorsk (Ukraine),
- Boris Grinchenko Kyiv University (Ukraine),
- National Polytechnic University of Armenia, Yerevan (Armenia),
- Yerevan State University of Architecture and Construction (Armenia),
- Yerevan Telecommunication Research Institute (Armenia),
- Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi (Georgia),
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, (Georgia).
- to change the theoretical type of learning in Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia to practice-oriented competence-based approach
- to speed up integration between higher education institutions and business in target countries
- to establish cooperation between EU and target countries in education and research
- to create practice-oriented curricula and modules in embedded systems
- to create remote laboratories in embedded system in the Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia
- to form the competences necessary for the labour market in embedded systems
- The international conference in Nitra (11 – 15 September 2016) is held as one of the final outputs of the DESIRE project solution.